Our Management Team
The Trust employs over 80 staff led by the Chief Executive, Victoria Miles MBE and the management team which comprises:
- Rob Riekie – Landscape & Operations Director - responsible for the physical management of the green space including letting contracts and supervising our contractors and our Direct Works team.
- Phil Bowsher – Head of Environment – responsible for our strategies for sustainability and biodiversity and promoting our principles for green infrastructure and parkland provision in Milton Keynes, including bring new parks into the stewardship of the Parks Trust as Milton Keynes grows.
- Hannah Bodley – Head of Marketing, Events & Community Engagement - responsible for PR and Marketing, events, community activities, outdoor learning for children and adults and volunteering.
- Jeremy Godfrey – Finance Director – responsible for financial management and our financial investments and Support Services such as HR, legal, health and safety and facilities management.
- Tim Roxburgh – Head of Property – responsible for managing our commercial property portfolio and property investments and disposals.
- Rob Wood – General Manager, Willen Lake – responsible for the Willen Lake Team who run and manage Willen Lake, Milton Keynes’ most popular park.