Wonderful Wings (KS2)
Wings are one of nature's greatest inventions and have enabled certain groups of animals to become some of the most successful in the world.
Wonderful Wings will teach you all about the animals that use wings, how they vary between these groups, and lots of fun skills along the way through exciting games and activities. This stage is tailored for Key Stage 2.
How does this session link to the National Curriculum? (Key Stage 2)
- Identify and name a variety of common animals including fish, amphibians, reptiles, birds and mammals.
- Describe and compare the structure of a variety of common animals (fish, amphibians, reptiles, birds and mammals, including pets).
- Identify that humans and some other animals have skeletons and muscles for support, protection and movement.
- Recognise that living things can be grouped in a variety of ways.
- Identify how animals and plants are adapted to suit their environment in different ways and that adaptation may lead to evolution.
If you would like to speak to a member of the Outdoor Learning team, please contact us on 01908 233600 or email@example.com.
For full terms and conditions please read the School Bookings Terms and Conditions.