Great Linford Manor ParkThursday 18 August
Gather family and friends and come along to Great Linford Manor Park to enjoy street food from Milton Keynes’ tastiest vendors!
Explore the newly restored parkland, catch up with loved ones and enjoy live music from a local band.
This event is suitable for everyone. Well-behaved dogs on leads are welcome. Some tables and chairs will be provided, but we recommend bringing your own camping chairs and picnic blankets. Vendors take card payments.
Due to popular demand, we have increased the number of vendors for this August event. We are looking forward to welcoming:
- Plant Bass'd - Vegan street food
- Wilson's Street Food - Gourmet burgers
- Fung's Kitchen - Authentic Chinese cooking
- Giuseppe's Pizzeria - Artisan Neapolitan pizza
- Saf's Kitchen - Punjabi street food
- Baladi Chic - Contemporary Egyptian street food
- Hyderabadi Dhaba - Indian koftas and wraps
- Good Times Cafe - Artisan toasties
- The Jolly Shire - Horsebox bar
- Oh My Cakery - Unique baked goodies
- The Willen Ice Cream Company - Artisan ice cream
- Stanley's Treats - Free-from cakes
- From Garden 2 Jar - Chutneys & jams
- House of Dough - Handcrafted doughnuts
- Fuuudge - Vegan fudge
Time: 17:00 - 20:00 on Thursday 18th August 2022. You can arrive at any time during the event.
Parking: Please park at Great Linford Memorial Hall, Marsh Drive, Great Linford. Click here for a What3Words location. Overflow parking is available at the church meadow car park, off Parklands, Great Linford, MK14 5DZ. Click here for a What3Words location.
Accessibility: The event is on a grassed area, adjacent to a main path. An accessible portable toilet will be available. Accessible parking is available at Great Linford Memorial Hall and around Parklands Pond. Click here for a What3Words location.
Toilets: Portable toilets will be available at the event.